It’s that time of year again, there is a crisp feel to the morning air and the kids are getting excited. Of course, its back to school time! At Arcadia Run we want you to be the most prepared that you have ever been for the upcoming school year. Although it is a busy season, you should still enjoy it without the stress! We rounded up some of the important things to remember for back to school:
- School supplies– We suggest that you shop through your home first, you never know what stray supplies you have collected throughout the previous school year. Not only does this go for supplies, but your kids might still fit into those jeans from last year.
- Prepare your apartment– With lots of storage space in your new apartment home at Arcadia Run, it’s easy to stock up on items you will need later. Dedicate a storage space for things like textbooks, extra supplies, and important school papers to keep yourself organized.
- Savor the weather– When the kids are done with their homework, go for a walk, play on the new Arcadia Run playground, or shoot some hoops at our new ball court. Staying active is a great way to keep those young minds stimulated and ready for the challenging classes ahead!
- Plan meals– During the weekend, take a few minutes to plan out packed lunches and dinner ideas for the rest of the week. This way you can do grocery shopping on the weekend for stress free cooking during the week.
- Get appointments over with– Schedule doctor, dentist, eye & orthodontist appointments as soon as you get the schedule for the school year. This way you can work around extracurricular activities and work with days off to get necessary appointments over with.
We hope that these tips will get you and your family on track for the upcoming school year! Don’t forget to use these last days of summer to take advantage of the new amenities at Arcadia Run!