Every room in an Arcadia Run apartment offers the modern features that you’d expect from a newly built apartment – and so much more! The spacious living room spaces in Arcadia Run apartments are particularly impressive – opening up to the beautiful kitchen, the living room is also accessible to the patio or balcony and offers plenty of natural light, making it an excellent spot to entertainment or relax. Switching up the décor of your apartment living area in a fun way to make the most out of this beautiful space and add a unique touch all your own. Read on for some tips to decorate your apartment living room:
· Painted furniture: If you’re looking for a fun do-it-yourself project, consider painting end tables and other pieces of furniture for your apartment living room. Painted furniture can add a pop of color to a room without having to paint the walls. And it’s easier than you’d think! Check out these tips from HGTV on how to paint furniture.
· Area rugs: Placing a light-colored rug in your apartment living room is a great tactic to brighten up the space, create more depth in the room and add visual interest. And with so many different patterns and colors to choose from, you’re sure to find an area rug that fits your personal style.
· Mirror, mirror: The use of mirrors is a popular tactic to make the most out of a room’s natural light. Arcadia Run apartment living rooms have plenty of natural light coming in from the balcony or patio door, and placing decorative mirrors can not only amplify this natural light, but also provide another avenue for the expression of your personal style!
· Pillows galore: Throw pillows for your couch and chairs are a great way to dress up your living room area. There are plenty of color, texture and pattern options out there for fun throw pillows, so you’re bound to find some that you love. Pillows are a great way to show off your personal style while also livening up a space and tying together the color scheme.
· Lots of lights: Creative lighting is one of the most dramatic ways to transform the appearance of a room. Using both table lamps and floor lamps ensures you have plenty of light, and is yet another opportunity to infuse your personal style in your apartment living room. Consider lamps with more than one setting, so they can be dimmed and create a cozy feel when needed. If you’re feeling adventurous, try using mismatched table lamps that are of varying heights for more of a funky feel.
· Curtains: Hanging curtains in your living area is another way to create a sense of depth and dimension and create visual interest. The door to the balcony or patio in Arcadia Run apartments offer a great space to hang the curtains of your choice!
· Think round shapes: Since apartment living rooms are usually rectangular or box-like in shape, consider using pillows and furniture with rounded and curved shapes and patterns. This adds a fun and exciting dynamic to the room and keeps it from being too monotone.
· Television focal point: For a focus on entertainment, make the TV the focal point of your living space. Hang paneled artwork behind the television to bring attention to the area, and consider skirting the entertainment unit to hid cables.
Whichever new luxury apartment floor plan Arcadia Residents choose, they have a spacious living room area as a blank canvas for their decorating. And with all the other incredible features and amenities available for Arcadia Run residents – not to mention our ideal location in Manassas – a newly decorated living space certainly isn’t the only thing that residents love about Arcadia Run!
SOURCE: Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV