You know what the best part of living in Manassas, Virginia is? (Besides living in a new luxury apartment home at Arcadia Run, that is!)
It’s that this area has so much to offer residents, while still managing to maintain its small-town charm that won our hearts over in the first place – certainly a rare find in today’s apartment market!
- Farmer’s Markets – who doesn’t love a good farmer’s market every weekend? With the freshest produce from the region’s local farmers, these pop-up markets are a cherished part of anyone’s weekend routine. The next one opens on October 16th at the Loy E. Harris Pavilion; only a few more weekends left before the market closes its doors for the winter!
- Historic downtown Manassas has all the draws of a town incorporated in 1873. Architecture reminiscent of yesteryear, historic sites, interesting museums and so much more.
- More small town fun comes in the form of community events at the Harris Pavilion, exhibits at the James & Marion Payne Memorial Railroad Heritage Gallery, and tours of the Old Courthouse!
- Manassas is an ideal town to live in because of the various opportunities available for residents. Employers among the likes of Micron and Lockheed Martin offer employment in our town, pushing this area forward as one for development.
- And, not only is Manassas itself a major hub for employment, but living here gives residents access to the entire DC Metro area, where the job opportunities are virtually endless. Close to I-66 and the Virginia Railway Express, Arcadia Run is in a prime location for commuters!
Living in a new, luxury apartment at Arcadia Run just makes sense. And, when you can live in an extraordinary town like Manassas, the choice is a no-brainer! Take a look at our newest apartment models available for leasing, part of Phase II of Arcadia Run. Complete with granite countertops, updated appliances, luxury features and finishes, and plans for extraordinary community amenities, Arcadia Run is the place to be!